It’s time to make your Shapely Book Reports. The Due Date is Oct. 12th
Biography Book Report January 8, 2016
January 11th Biography Book report is due.
Students are asked to read a biography or autobiography and dress up for their presentation.
Dress up as the person you read about 30 points
Eye contact 10 points
Voice Level 10 points
State Author/Title of book 10 points
Type a summary in first person 30 points
Response to Questions asked 10 points
Welcome to Fifth Grade! 2015-2016 school year is here!!! August 2, 2015
Welcome to Fifth Grade! I am so excited to begin this new year! I can’t wait to begin our journey together and get to know all of you. I hope you had a great summer! Take a look at the supply list below. We will be having back to school night Monday Aug. 24th. I look forward to seeing all of you there.
Loos Supply List 2015-2016
- colored pencils-Crayola Twistables work great!
- scissors (adult or child size)-put your name on them
- pencils-mechanical pencils are wonderful!
- red correcting pens
- 1 spiral notebook lined paper
- (2) composition notebooks
- (4) two-pocket folders
- glue sticks
- pack of fine point dry erase markers (smaller ones)- used daily!
- (2) reams of paper
- black Sharpies (fine or extra fine point)
- Post it Notes (small or large)
- Clorox Wipes
- paper towels
- bag of individually wrapped candy