Medical Forensics« Older
Good luck to Basketball at the State Playoffs!
Class assignments today:
1. BLue Forensics book page 278, #1 & 2 only. Trace the pubic bones into your notes/vocab booklet. Using a protactor or compass, determine the angle of the pubic arch. Write if each is determined to be male or female.
2. Color & label page 19, the terms to label and know are on page 20.
3. Height determination page 14. Use the chart on page 25.
1. Complete the Worksheet review assignment located in Moodle, Unit 4 Fingerprint Review Worksheet. DO THIS BEFORE YOU TEST!
2. In Moodle, take the Unit 4 Test. It will be open for use from Sunday, February 22nd at noon, to Monday, February 23rd at 3:00 P.M. REMEMBER YOU ONLY HAVE 45 MINUTES TO COMPLETE THE TEST ONCE YOU START IT!!! Password is “closed.”
3. Complete the notes & vocab for Unit 5. I will check this off on Wednesday, first thing! We will also be doing the Hair Lab Wednesday.
Hair_Fiber_Analysis - Unit 5 is on Hair & Fibers
1. Completed ALL fingerprint labs. You should end up with three complete labs: Latent Prints (5 procedures and results, 1 discussion), Plastic Prints, & Visible prints. The results for the visible prints are below. Find yours, and using the computer, mark 10 minutiae using Paint or Adobe, print it and place, labeled, as results for Visible Prints.
2. Fingerprint Review = create and complete a crossword on the vocabulary of Unit 4.
3. Class is held ONLINE next time. Access to Moodle begins at 12:00 on Sunday, February 22nd and closes at 3:00 PM on Monday, February 23rd.
Feb 12: Fingerprints! We printed all fingers. All toes are due next time. Covered notes on types of prints and minutiae detail. Prepped for lab day on Tuesday.
Feb 17: LAB DAY!! Super busy – do not miss!
5th & 6th period:
Sorry I am away during your classes today! My 4 year old has strep, so I cannot be there until 11:30 or so. If you have questions, come see me during 2nd lunch or after school.
Today’s plan (and learn this stuff – NO GROUP WORK)