STUDENTS!!! If you have failed a class any time during 9-12 grades, you must make up the credit in order to graduate. The sooner you make up the credit, the better!!! The options to make up credit are below:
1. APEX – $35 per quarter credit. Online credit recovery program offered at Roy High School. See your counselor for more details.
2. BYU Independent Study – Go to www.elearn.byu.edu. There is a cost, which varies depending on what class you take.
3. Northridge Learning Center – See your counselor for referral paperwork. Packets are $50 and can be purchased at their Layton Center (2405 North Hill Field Road, Layton – 801-776-4532) or the Brigham Center (44 South Main, Brigham City – 435-734-2550). Packets available for Gov/Citizenship, Geography, Science, English, History, Math, Art, Health, Algebra, Electives, Geometry, Fit 4 Life, Financial Literacy, Applied Tech, and Comp Tech.
4. RHS Summer School – To be announced. Talk with your counselor about summer school options.
5. Electronic High School (EHS) – Cost is free (might have to purchase a book). Allows original credit – however, Electronic High School is not a quick fix. Classes are rigorous (.50 credit = 70-100 hours of time). To register, go to: www.ehs.uen.org ,create an account and register for classes. RHS counselors can proctor your final exams for EHS – make sure you contact your counselor to set up a time to take your test.