This site was designed to provide information and dialog opportunities related to Career and Technical Education (CTE) topics for all teachers, counselors, administrators, students, parents and interested professionals and community members. It is hoped that through this dialog there will be a greater awareness of the opportunities that WSD affords it teachers, counselors and administrators, as well as its students, parents and community.
- Advisory Committees
- Concurrent Enrollment
- Professional Growth
- Work-Based Learning
- BHST Students “Survived”!
- Hands On Learning
- The Business of Educating Kids!
- This Time It’s Personal
- Thank You, Quincey!
- Thank you, Tara
- Thank You WSU Concurrent Enrollment Office!
- FLIPPING THE CLASSROOM!
- Finding Something NEW!
- PAYING ATTENTION TO THE FUTURE
- Think About Renewing Your Educator’s License Early
- Laughter Can Be a Common Denominator
- It’s Important to Smile As You Read!
- Some Videos Should be Watched Over and Over
- What Video Games Can Teach Us About Teaching
- Let’s Talk about “Soft Skills”
- The Magic of a Teacher
- Blogging Should be an Online Conversation
- Why Am I Just Learning This Now?